Hello there, Nice to meet you new and old friends. I just wanna share some recipe ideas on here of things I use my Mylk for. Send me pictures if you try any!
1. Pour desired amount of cocoa into a heat proof microwave safe cup.
2. Microwave on high for one minute or until hot.
3. Get your marshmallows ready while its warming.
4. Remove from microwave and add marshmallows and ENJOY!!
1. Pour desired amount of cocoa into a saucepan over low heat and whisk slowly.
2. Get your cups and marshmallows ready while its warming.
3. Warm to desired heat
4. Remove from heat poor over Marshmallows and Enjoy!
*You can also add so whipped cream and sprinkles!